Sunday 31 July 2011

Another Sample Card

Hi, hope you are having a relaxing Sunday and enoying this lovely weather.
Here is another card made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.
This one has a distinctly 'Boudior' feel to it - went a bit overboard with the pink and feathers:
I made the pink background by embossing a piece of white card, coating all over with Perfect Medium and then dusting with Cosmic Shimmer Mica powder. This has a lovely sheen although these photo's do not do it justice. The black dots were again made using a stencil run through my Cuttlebug, but this time I added the Perfect Medium through the stencil onto the raised dots and then heat embossed using clear powder. I love creating my own backgrounds.
The flowers were made from a scalloped circle nestie die, spritzed with water, layered together and then scrunched around a brad. I coloured the Fuschia using Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks - these have a really fine brush attached and can get right ino any detail; and of course, they have lots of mica in them.
Finally the pearls were made using C/S Pearlescent Glue - a good alternative to ready made pearls as you can make these to any size you like.
Well I hope this gives you some ideas.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment