Wednesday 18 January 2012

New DT Sample

Hi folks

Just a quick post to show you the project I made for the WOW Embossing Powders colour challenge.


A total pink and red explosion. I wasn't quite sure what I was making when I started this; I had a styrofoam wreath and knew I was going to emboss die cut hearts and as is usually the case when I play, this just evolved. Not to everyones taste I know, but shows off the embossing powders beautifully.
Whilst I'm here I've added below a couple of the cards I made from this months DO promotion.



Well, must be off now.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rachel x



  

2 comments:

  1. All fabulous. I love your WOW piece.

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pink and red explosion is fantastic :)
    Evolution is responsible for wonderful creations ;)

    ReplyDelete