Wednesday 24 August 2011

Things That Move!

I have to say I'm quite getting into this challenge lark. Here is a card I would like to enter into the Simply Less Is More challenge. 
This card was quite a challenging for me as I tend to over embellish everything. I stamped the Paper Artsy stamp directly onto the card blank and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Copper embossing powder. The strips were left overs of glossy card coloured with alcohol inks from a previous project - the darker ones had been over stamped with a crackle stamp.
This is the first time I've entered a card on this challenge blog and I hope I've followed the rules correctly?
Thanks for looking.

Rachel x 

5 comments:

  1. Very striking Rachel
    Love those eyes!

    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Rachel, it's super to see you taking part in our challenge!
    Thanks so very much, I really hope that we'll see you again next week..
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    If you could possibly remove the Word Verification option from your blog it would make commenting much easier for us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, a very striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very striking card, and very effective! I love that stamp! Maria x

    ReplyDelete